Single strand string, organic cotton
Single twisted cotton string with either 3 mm or 4 mm diameter made in Sweden, perfect for macramé! It is very soft on the hands and holds together well during knotting. There may be small black spots in the rope which is a natural part of untreated, non-bleached cotton.
You may find it interesting that...:
- This rope is made in Sweden by a small family run company with over a 100 years of experience in making quality rope.
- I have personally visited the factory twice and know that all their rope is made with a lot of pride and dedication.
- The production runs solely on solar energy.
- The cotton is bought from India from suppliers who have been carefully selected.
Ekologiskt bomullssnöre till makramé
Svensktillverkat makramésnöre i 100 % ekologisk bomull.
Välj mellan 4 mm tjockt eller 3 millimeter tjockt snöre. Det kan förekomma små svarta prickar i repet vilket är vanligt för naturlig obehandlad bomull.
Varje rulle väger ungefär 1 kg.
Weight: 1 kg
Material: 100 % organic cotton from India, GOTS and Oeko Tex Class 1 certified
Thickness: 3 mm / 4 mm
- 3 mm (1 kg): 300 meters (984 ft)
- 4 mm (1 kg): 220 meters (721 ft)
This string is made of 100% natural cotton and manufactured in Sweden. The cotton which is from India is both GOTS and Oeko Tex Class 1 certified.
*these measurements are approximate
Once you have placed your order it usually takes 1-3 days to ship. Delivery time depends on the destination.
- Swedish orders: ship with DHL or Postnord. Usually delivered 2-5 days after payment.
- European orders: ship with UPS or Postnord (Swedish postal service). Usually take 3-8 days depending on destination.
- International orders: ship with Postnord, FedEx or UPS. Delivery time depends on destination.
For more info about shipping, see here.
All orders within Sweden are eligible for free returns (30 dagars öppet köp).
Orders outside of Sweden can be eligible for free returns, but please read my Refund policy.
Always contact email@example.com before making any returns.
Organic Single strand string
Single strand string is the best when you wish to achieve a soft look. It differs in that regard to 3-ply rope which looks more textured and is not suitable for fluffy tassels. The single strand string however, is easy to brush out to achieve truly fluffy ends.
The organic single strand string is also perfect to use in garments as the cotton is both GOTS and OEKO-TEX certified.